THIS COMBO PACK CONTAINS 3 ITEMS WASH POLISH AND ACNE PACK
This Pack is prepared by precious herbs in powder form. By the use of pack acne finishes. The use of this pack is essential for 45 days. This is a complete treatment.It removes the dirt, pollutants and excess oil from the pores and heals the acne gradually.
Guaranteed cure from acne
Benefits of Ranis herbal face wash.
Oily skin is caused by over secretion of sebum by sebaceous glands which clogs the facial pores and makes the skin oilier. Oily skin requires cleansers with herbs and botanicals which will clean the pores and reduce oil buildup. These exfoliating cleansers contain anti-inflammatory agents and antioxidants that improve and nourish the damaged skin.
Known for its beneficial properties, Ranis Herbal Face Wash is used to treat acne and pimples. Containing rich plant-based ingredients like feverfew and neem, Ranis Herbal Face Wash removes excess oil without removing nutrients from the skin.
Ranis Herbal Face wash, enriched with natural ingredients like Aloe, Cucumber, Rose, Neem, and Yashtimadhu effectively cleanses deep-seated dirt,
- About Ranis Herbal Face wash
- TREATS ACNE & PIMPLES: The anti-bacterial properties of neem extract help combat acne and blackheads, and its anti-inflammatory properties help reduce redness and promote healing of existing breakouts. Regular use prevents scarring around acne’s origin, thus giving you a clearer and smooth skin.
- DEEP CLEANSING: Tea tree and lemon extract in the facewash reaches deeply into your pores to clean out oil build up and disinfects your pores from bacteria and dirt.
- PROMOTES CLEARER SKIN: Enriched with Vitamin C which aid in regeneration of skin cells and helps reduce acne scars.
- COMBAT OILY SKIN: While the facewash is suitable for all skin types with acne problems it is especially suited for those who suffer from excessively oily skin, as the antiseptic properties help combat oily skin.
What is a face polish?
A face polish is a fantastic way of getting rid of dead skin cells and dirt on your face, to reveal the fresher, smoother and more radiant skin below. It’s an important part of everyone’s skincare regime. It helps to reduce the opportunity for spots to appear as you are ridding the area of dead cells that can contribute to spots.
Benefits of using a face polish
Other than removing dull, dead skin cells and dirt to reveal beautiful, radiant, soft skin, you’ll also be contributing to slowing down the rate at which your skin ages too.
How often to use a face polish
If you have normal, oily, dry or combination skin, you can exfoliate between two and three times a week. If you have sensitive skin or suffer from rosacea then exfoliating once a week is more than enough.